Welcome to the website of the Lodge of Science No. 437, located in Wincanton, Somerset. This Lodge has been associated with Wincanton since 1836 drawing members from the town and the surrounding district and we trust will continue to do so far into the future. Wincanton’s Lodge of Science No. 437 meets at ‘The Masonic Hall‘, Church Street, Wincanton BA9 9AA. We meet once a month between September and May and traditionally have a break between June and August. Please make use of the website to find out about us and what we do. Should you want to apply to become a Mason or apply as a local charity or not for profit organisation please make use of the links provided.
Lodge of Science N0 437 dates for your diary and useful links
- Next Lodge of Instruction: Thu 22nd Feb 24 @ 7:00 p.m – Opening and closing
- Next Lodge Rehearsal: Mon 11th Mar 24 @ 7:00 p.m – Opening and closing
- Next Lodge Meeting: Thu 14th Mar 24 @ 6:30 p.m – Opening and closing in all 3 degrees
- Next Committee Meeting: 17 Apr 24 @ 7:30 p.m. (in the Lodge – tbc)
- For Provincial Lodge news and events please click here
- For Grand Lodge news and events please click here
Herbert Fuller RAM Lodge No 128 dates for your diary
- Monday 26th February 2024 (installation), rehearsal during the week before.
- Monday 6th June 2024 rehearsal during the week before.
- Monday 16th September 2024, rehearsal during the week before.
Science Lodge of Master Mark Masons dates for your diary
Thursday 18th April 2024, rehearsal during the week before.
Thursday 19th September 2024, rehearsal during the week before.
Lodge Building Improvement Project
- Next Committee Meeting (Zoom): tbc
- Next Work Party: Complete internal decoration of the bar. We are looking to complete front elevation pointing, clean out gutters, fit skirting boards and trunking in the stairwell and paint external facia boards. Hand driers need wiring in and internal fire alarm fitted. Ad Hoc Activities until a formal work party in March or April.
You can access the online digital resources utilising the QR Code with the camera on your mobile device or tablet. Alternatively you can click on the image above or type the URL into your browser bar.