Welcome to the website of the Lodge of Science No. 437, located in Wincanton, Somerset. This Lodge has been associated with Wincanton since 1836 drawing members from the town and the surrounding district and we trust will continue to do so far into the future. Wincanton’s Lodge of Science No. 437 meets at ‘The Masonic Hall‘, Church Street, Wincanton BA9 9AA. We meet once a month between September and May and traditionally have a break between June and August. Please make use of the website to find out about us and what we do. Should you want to apply to become a Mason or apply as a local charity or not for profit organisation please make use of the links provided.
Lodge of Science N0 437 dates for your diary and useful links
- Curry Night: Friday 30th Sep 22 @ 7:30pm dining @ 8:30pm
- Next Lodge of Rehearsal: Tue 11th Oct 22 @ 7:00 p.m
- Next Lodge Meeting: Thu 13th Oct 22 @ 6:30 p.m (3rd Degree)
- Next Lodge of Instruction: Thu 27th Oct 22 @ 7:00 p.m (2nd Degree Ceremony)
- Ladies Night: Sat 12 Nov 22 @ 6:30 for 7:00 p.m – The Grange at Oborne details here
- Christmas Carols & Dinner: Sat 10th Dec 22 @ 6:00 p.m
- For Provincial Lodge news and events please click here
- For Grand Lodge news and events please click here
Herbert Fuller RAM Lodge No 128 dates for your diary
- Monday 27th February 2023 (installation), rehearsal during the week before.
- Monday 5th June 2023, rehearsal during the week before.
- Monday 25th September 2023, rehearsal during the week before.
Science Lodge of Master Mark Masons dates for your diary
- Thursday 17th November 2022 with a rehearsal during the week before.
- Thursday 19th January 2023, rehearsal during the week before.
- Thursday 20th April 2023, rehearsal during the week before.
- Thursday 21st September 2023, rehearsal during the week before.
Lodge Building Improvement Project
- Next Work Party: Sun 2nd Oct 22 from 10:00 am (Lights/Pointing/Doors/Gutters & Stairs)
- Next Building Committee Meeting (Zoom): Thu 29th Sep 22 @7:30pm
You can access the online digital resources utilising the QR Code with the camera on your mobile device or tablet. Alternatively you can click on the image above or type the URL into your browser bar.